The University of Greenwich is a British university with campuses in south-east London and north Kent. It is the largest university in London by student numbers and the greenest in the UK.
The university’s wide range of subjects include architecture, business, computing, education, engineering, humanities, natural sciences, pharmacy and social sciences. It has a strong research focus and well-established links to the scientific community.
Schools and Institutes:
- School of Architecture, Design and Construction
- The Business School
- School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- Greenwitch Maritime Institute
- School of Health & Social Care
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Law
- Medway School of Pharmacy
- Natural Resources Institute
- School of Science
The university is currently ranked by the Sunday Times University Guide as joint third in London for student satisfaction with teaching quality, covering the quality of lectures, assessment and promptness and usefulness of academic feedback. This is ahead of 17 other universities in the capital.
Many of the university’s programmes include placement opportunities.