Facts about Teesside University
- University of the Year – the first modern university to win the Times Higher award.
- Founded on a rich past – Over 80 years of innovation in education.
- One of the top UK universities for widening participation in higher education.
- Investment – £135m on our friendly town campus at the heart of Middlesbrough.
- Our students love it – 84% of our students are happy with the teaching on their course.
- We’re research active – with an international reputation for excellence in enterprise.
- Our alumni have gone on to great things – opera singer Suzannah Clarke; Marek Reichman, Design Director for Aston Martin; Deborah Dyer singer in Skin; Roger Shannon, Cannes award-winning film producer.
- Investors in People Gold – one of only five UK universities to receive cross-University accreditation.
- Tees Valley is one of the country’s best kept secrets. We’ve got top surf
Schools & departments
- School of Arts & Media
- School of Computing
- School of Health & Social Care
- School of Science & Engineering
- School of Social
- Sciences & Law
- Teesside University
- Business School