Brunel is a campus university located on the outskirts of Uxbridge. It is organised into eight constituent academic schools and around 10 research institutes. Brunel has around 15,200 full-time students and 2,500 staff.
Brunel currently has the following eight constituent Academic Schools:
- School of Arts;
- Brunel Business School;
- Brunel Law School;
- School of Engineering and Design;
- School of Health Sciences and Social Care;
- School of Information Systems, Computing and Mathematics;
- School of Social Sciences; and
- School of Sport and Education.
Brunel students have access to specialist laboratories for electronic imaging, bioprocessing and experimental techniques; flight, driving and train simulators; a 3-D body scanner; an MRI scanner; motion-capture equipment; an occupational therapy suite; sports and performing arts facilities; and academic archives in cult film and contemporary writing.