Bath Spa University is founded in 1852 under the name of Bath School of Art. With almost 7,000 students and five academic schools the university has two main campuses, one specialised in postgraduate teaching and another five study centers in Bath and nearby.
Bath Spa University has a impecable reputation in ITT (Initial Teacher Training) fields which has been recognised by OFSTED. The university has more than 600 partners to make teacher training even more efficient.
- Art and Design
- Humanities and Cultural Industries
- Music and Performing Arts
- Research and Graduate Affairs
- Society, Enterprise and Environment
- An impeccable reputation which has been forming over 160 years
- 87% overall satisfaction in the latest National Student Survey
- Professional and contemporary academic staff
- Flexible courses
- High employment rate within six months after graduation
- The university has large support network for students and cares for the environment
- A variety of extra-curricular activities to enhance the experience of being a student
- Historic facilities
- International partners
- The city of Bath is the second most safe student city in the UK.