DANIA is a modern higher education center with campuses located in two cities Randers and Viborg. DANIA pride themselves in their excellent study facilities and a team of highly qualified and committed lecturers. The multicultural classes with students from many countries make every lecture an experience.
Dania – Dania Academy of Higher Education – has strong links with the regional business and industry, who are also involved in developing the educational programmes. Through casework, company visits and a 3 months’ internship, the students gain valuable and real-world experience that gives them the best possible start in their future careers.
A global perspective is essential to the Academy. The Institution has agreements with a wide network of international partners for exchange of staff and students and the students can also get an international experience by doing their internship abroad.
Important to know:
- The application first deadline is 15. March
- No tuition fees for EU students
- The cost of accommodation is approximately 225 EUR per month; living in a private apartment costs around 300-400 EUR/month
- DANIA does NOT offer any scholarships
- University’s homepage: www.eadania.dk
Why study at DANIA – Dania Academy of Higher Education?
- Marketing management (specializing in Logistics)
- IT technology
- Automotive technology
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Marketing Management (specializing in Advertising or Economics)
- Top-up in International Hospitality Management
– High-standard facilities and world-class environment for studying;
– Amazing opportunities for internships;
– The Career Development Center offers help and support to all students and graduates in finding a job or planning a career;