Are you interested in a internship in the US? Here is your chance to get to know more about your possibilities to spend at least 3 months in well-established company in New York, Chicago or other city in the US!
J1 Internship can be enrolled full time if you have completed 2 semesters at a University outside of the US or the internship begins within 1 year of graduation.
Intern, who will stay 3 to 18 months at the company is entitled to a stipend. A stipend is a form of salary, such as compensation for food or transportation costs. It is not always cash. If not cash, the host company may purchase a public transit pass on your behalf, stock food, provide/buy meals, or provide free classes, events or activities or discounted services (gym access, etc.)
To participate in the program you have to be at least 18 years old and meet the J1 visa requirements for education/experience, pass an Intrax interview via Skype and have advanced English skills.
General Host Company requires you to have strong English skills, you are able to intern 3+ months, ability to “think outside the box” and offer suggestions/opinions, you should be independent, proactive, self-driven, show initiative and can manage projects and tasks easily.
The program includes:
- Internship Placement & Internship
- Phone/Skype interview coordination with the host company
- J1 Visa Documents and Assistance
- Medical insurance
- SEVIS Fee
- Intrax support while on program
The program does not cover:
- Airport transfer upon arrival (Intrax can book for a $25 fee)
- 1 Month Study at Intrax Centers
- Flights to and from the USA
- Visa appointment fees (paid directly to the local embassy)