Exciting news from Anglia Ruskin University! They are introducing new courses from this September. It’s a great opportunity to extended your knowledge and get ahead in the competitive market.
- New courses (PG) – September 16 will be our first intake for UK/EU PG Programmes, these courses will run on weekend and evenings only and there will be a full-time (12 month) and part-time (24 month) study option.
1. MBA (Healthcare) – £8,500
2. MBA (International) – £8,500
3. MSc International Project Management – £8,500
- New courses (UG) – The following courses are currently going through validation and we are hoping to have these in place for January 2017
1. BSc Public Health
2. BSc Health and Social Care
3. BSc Events Management
Also Anglia Ruskin University is introducing a new Travel Bursary – £500 cash bursary available for new students per year for travel – condition being 90%+ attendance and all work submitted.